Epilepsy

Natalie Krenz nkrenz at ctrg.rri.uwo.ca
Mon Jan 16 12:57:08 EST 1995

kyramarios constanti (kyramari at ux5.cso.uiuc.edu) wrote:

: She started having seizures in the 7th grade and medication
: had controlled the seizures until we started going out.  Could I be a
: cause of her seizures? She started having seizures again last March,
: about a month after we started seeing each other.  Her health is more
: important to me than anything.

	From what I know about epilepsy, I would find it hard to believe
that your presence could cancel the effect of her medication. Unless you
were beating her about the head or something, I can't imagine that it is
you setting off these seizures.

Natalie Krenz