Rochester Uni Info - Please help :)

Martin Leach leach at acs.bu.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:46:56 EST 1995

In article <heathw.790322226 at cortex.physiol.su.oz.au>,
heathw at cortex.physiol.su.oz.au (Heath Wilder) wrote:

> Hi there,
> 	A friend of mine is intending to do her post-doctural study at
> the University of Rochester.  At the moment she is in need of an address
> for Student Services, or a department that deals with student housing
> as, as yet, she hasn't any living quarters when she arives.  Any info
> can be mailed back to me and I'll pass it on.

http://www.clas.ufl.edu/CLAS/american-universities.html
gives links to all universities in the US that have WWW servers...

specifically:

http://www.history.rochester.edu/urwww.htm

connects you to the university of rochester..

ciao

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
p.s. try BioMOO (virtual biology on the internet - telnet
bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888)
My home page: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html