Rochester Uni Info - Please help :)

Heath Wilder heathw at cortex.physiol.su.oz.au
Tue Jan 17 00:57:06 EST 1995

Hi there,
	A friend of mine is intending to do her post-doctural study at
the University of Rochester.  At the moment she is in need of an address
for Student Services, or a department that deals with student housing
as, as yet, she hasn't any living quarters when she arives.  Any info
can be mailed back to me and I'll pass it on.

	Thanks in advance	:)
	      Mork

PS: If it is of any help she shall be working in "the Center for Visual
	Science"
                          \^^^/
                         ( o o )