Help with an old SLEE TE cryostat

Alejandro D Perez-Trepichio, MD perezta at ccsmtp.ccf.org
Thu Jan 19 16:43:06 EST 1995

Any suggestions as to where we can get a new R3 Rotary Retracting Microtome for our old Slee cryostat? The refrigeration chamber is still useful, but the microtome is no longer accurate when cutting very thin sections (5 microns).
Also we will consider repairing our Microtome if somebody has the expertise to do it for a reasonable price.
Please, if you have some information respond to my e-mail.
Thank you in advance.

 Alejandro D. Perez-Trepichio, MD
 Cleveland Clinic Foundation
 Dept. Neuroscience NC3-109