love and neurotransmitters

DRGPHB drgphb at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 19:21:45 EST 1995

In my opion, there is an unfathomable synergistic relationship between the
neurotransmitter systems, and also between these systems and the
environment.  To conclude, with our limited understanding, that we have
found the fundamental components of love (e.g., catecholamines etc.) seems
as laughable as a child who would conclude he understands Michelangelo's
"Creation of Adam" simply because he knows the colors of his crayons.  (By
the way, what's the consensus on the Chicago physician's interpretation
that the latter work is really the sagital section of a brain?)
Sincerely, Gerry Ballough