Epilepsy

x011 at ns2-1.CC.Lehigh.EDU x011 at ns2-1.CC.Lehigh.EDU
Fri Jan 20 10:23:04 EST 1995

In article <3fec1k$j8l at falcon.ccs.uwo.ca>, nkrenz at ctrg.rri.uwo.ca (Natalie Krenz
) writes:
>kyramarios constanti (kyramari at ux5.cso.uiuc.edu) wrote:
>

>: She started having seizures in the 7th grade and medication
>: had controlled the seizures until we started going out.  Could I be a
>: cause of her seizures? She started having seizures again last March,
>: about a month after we started seeing each other.  Her health is more
>: important to me than anything.
>
>       From what I know about epilepsy, I would find it hard to believe
>that your presence could cancel the effect of her medication. Unless you
>were beating her about the head or something, I can't imagine that it is
>you setting off these seizures.
>
>Natalie Krenz

Well yes he could be the cause of the seizures.  Seizures can be learned and
set off by similar stimuli.  The immune system can be turned off by a learned
stimulus.  You can even die if you take your heron at your friends house
rather than your house.

Should he give up the girl friend?  No!
Ron Blue