neuroreport

Clemens Suter-Crazzolara un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 23 08:28:19 EST 1995

> In article: <3fgnel$gp7 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>  Clemens Suter-Crazzolara <un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de> writes:
>
> > do any of you get Neuroreport (a journal by Oxford ltd)?
>
> Could I ask you to be more specific as to the publisher of this
> journal. We are commonly known just as 'Oxford' and I would not
> want anyone to believe that we are the publishers of this.
>
> Peter Robinson
> Neurophysiology Group
> Oxford Instruments UK
> Medical Systems

well, I AM sorry.
However, Neuroreport is a pretty good journal, and it would perhaps
be of benifit to your company if people would believe you are
associated with this journal...
The fact that you are commonly known just as 'Oxford' is probably
true for several hundred companies in your area, and simply
shows that a little phantasy is required in picking a company's
name...