Looking for summer research opportunity

Karen Pullen kpullen at mitre.org
Mon Jan 23 16:31:58 EST 1995

I am presently a college junior, a biology major with a
neuroscience concentration.  As I am spending my junior year in
London at King's College, it is difficult for me to learn of summer
research opportunities in the States.  This posting is to request
names & addresses of people or organizations in the Northeast US
to whom I might send an application letter and resume. I am interested
in cell biology, perhaps immume or central nervous system.  Among
my skills: I have performed cloning and sequencing, can extract RNA
and DNA, amplify a desired sequence by PCR, pass cell cultures.

My e-mail address is zdli290 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk (my name is Melissa
Ehlert) or you can reply to this posting (my mother's Internet
connection).  Thank you for your assistance.