jdavis at iea.com jdavis at iea.com
Tue Jan 24 12:43:45 EST 1995

cafre at emma.ruc.dk (Casper M|ller Frederiksen) writes:

>Can anybody tell me where I can get more infomation about epilepsy on
>Email Cafre at natbas.ruc.dk

Try these gopher servers.  The first two are for the Epilepsy Foundation of America:

gopher://tjgopher.tju.edu:70/11/medical/bytopic/epilepsy Epilepsy

gopher://garnet.msen.com:70/11/vendor/rivndell/health/epilepsy Epilepsy

          Joel Davis * Science Journalist * Editorial Consultant
   Home Page URL: http://www.iea.com/~jdavis; or, finger jdavis at iea.com
                         Voice/Fax: 509.624.4176
"The best way to make children good is to make them happy."  --Oscar Wilde