Time constants in OPL

William H.A. Beaudot beaudot at tirf.inpg.fr
Wed Jan 25 05:07:14 EST 1995

Hi,

I am looking for precise information about dynamics (eg, time constants)
in the outer plexiform layer (cones and H-cells) of primate retina, and
more specifically in human. I also search reference supporting these
data.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards.

William BEAUDOT

 Dr. William H.A. Beaudot        E-mail:   beaudot at tirf.inpg.fr
 Laboratory TIRF - INPG          Position: Researcher (Neuronics Dept.)
 46, avenue Felix Viallet        Fax:      (33) 76 57 47 90
 38031 GRENOBLE Cedex, FRANCE    Mosaic: ftp://tirf.inpg.fr/pub/HTML/tirf.html

Please, be careful ! My new official address is now:

 Dr. William H.A. BEAUDOT          E-mail:  beaudot at design.csemne.ch
 C.S.E.M. IC & Systems             Dept.:   Bio-Inspired Advanced Research
 Maladiere 71, Case postale 41     Phone:   (41) 38 205 685
 CH-2007 Neuchatel (Switzerland)   Fax:     (41) 38 205 770

           DON'T USE reply TO RESPOND TO THIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS