Itching theory?

x011 at Lehigh.EDU x011 at Lehigh.EDU
Tue Jan 31 08:39:21 EST 1995

Recently I got a electric toothbrush and have noticed an unusual phenomenon
of an itching noise at one location of my mouth while brushing.  The itch
is so intense I have to stop brushing and scratch my noise.

Theory:  The vibration at a specific location relative to other
oscillations in neural tissue will create interference either
constructive or destructive that creates chaos in normal stimulation
and inhibitory circuits resulting in the sensation of an itch.

Comments . . . . .
Ron Blue