Searching for an iontophoretic equipment company...

Lance Ladic ladic at cs.ubc.ca
Tue Jan 31 01:25:12 EST 1995

I posted this on the bionet.general newsgroup a couple of weeks ago and
received no response, so I thought I would try and repost here, realizing that
people who read this newsgroup may be more likely to know about this type of
information.
---------------------------

I am posting this request for information for a colleague of mine:

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a company called Midgard
Electronics, a firm located in Newton, Mass. that sells high voltage precision
current source equipment -- RELATED TO IONTOPHORETIC INJECTION APPARATUS.  Is
this company still in business?  Does anyone have its tel.#?

If you do not know of this particular company, do you know of any other that
sells this type of equipment at reasonable prices?

Please send replies to ladic at cs.ubc.ca

Thanks for your assistance,

--Lance.
Lance Ladic