Brain Radio Emission

rmallott rmallott at
Tue Jul 11 04:20:01 EST 1995

It may not be relevant but when the radio is tuned to FM
changes in my position in relation to the radio produce
distinct changes in the signal. This may be a brain or whole
body effect which can occur at a distance of say 10 feet.

In article <3tt60t$csh at oravannahka.Helsinki.FI>
           stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI "Dag Stenberg" writes:

> Richard Nacamuli (headwave at wrote:
> }       On the other hand, mental communication by means of biologically
> } derived radio waves could be quite readily accounted for by means already
> } well-known and understood. Molecules can emit and be excited by radio waves.

Robin Allott     email:    rmallott at
                 telefax:  +44 1323 492300

                 5 Fitzgerald Park, Seaford
                 East Sussex BN25 1AX