Betty Martini/HJ Roberts

Betty Martini betty at noel.pd.org
Thu Jul 13 00:40:31 EST 1995

Yes, I'm afraid you missed it all!  Dr. Roberts is on the Active Staff of
Good Samaritan Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital (West Palm Beach),
Director of the Palm Beach Institute for Medical Research (since 1964),
and a member of many prestigious medical and scientific organizations -
including the Endocrine Society and the American Academy of Neurology.
He has authored eight acclaimed books, two being nominated for a Pulitzer
Prize.

On the aspartame issue he wrote ASPARTAME (NUTRASWEET) IS IT SAFE?
(Charles Press, P. O.

Box 15715, Philadelphia, Pa. 19103)
He is also author of SWEET'NER DEAREST (1 800 - 814-9800, Sunshine
Sentinel Press.  His recent book is DAAD; DEFENSE AGAINST ALZHEIMERS
DISEASE which you can also get at this 1 800 number and if you are in
Atlanta, Georgia you can register for his seminar and talk to him
personally.  He will be at the Doubletree Hotel, July 29.  He also
publishes tapes, etc.  One report he wrote:  DOES ASPARTAME CAUSE HUMAN
BRAIN CANCER was in Journal of Advancement in Medicine, Volume 4,
Number 4, Winter 1991.  It has been to peer review.  He has done about
200 publications, too long to list.  However, we are in the process of
putting information on NutraSweet on a web server and auto-responder.
Right now we only have our flyer which has the authorities and
publications on the back, Dr. Roberts position paper on aspartame and
diabetes, case histories, articles, etc.  In about two weeks we should
have the scientific reports.  If you want instructions on how to access
the auto-responder you can email me and I'll forward it.

Dr. Roberts is included in Who's Who In America, Who's Who In the
World, Who's Who in Science and Technology and THE BEST DOCTORS IN THE
U.S.  He was selected by a national medical publication as "The Best
Doctor in the U.S."  He travels and lectures extensively.  He is a
Board certified practicing internist and an internationally known
medical consultant and researcher.Betty Martini Domain:  betty at pd.org UUCP:
...!emory!pd.org!betty