Grayscales seen by the human eye (for Ingo)

Andrew Ray aray at
Sun Jul 16 00:41:33 EST 1995

	I can't give you the information directly, since I don't know it! :)
However, if you
try to reach Dr. Jim Wilson here at Emory University (I don't know his email
addr., so try
to Finger him at, he could probably tell you.  He is an expert on
ebrate eye function/optic nerve function.  Good luck and Guten Tag!

$ Andrew/Andy Ray   $    Quote of the week:  "I remember when    $
$ Emory University    $       SEX was safe, and RUGBY was           $
$ aray at     $      dangerous!"