Alzheimer's. Neuro? Help with a net location Plz..

Nadia Diakun-Thibault ab341 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Jul 25 05:52:00 EST 1995

David R. Delorme (ddelorme at writes:
> Nana may have Alzheimer's and I do not know where to go for
> information.  Can you please direct me to an internet location?

start here:

Alzheimer Society of Ottawa-Carleton (CANADA)

Alzheimer WWW

Internet E-mail Resources on Aging
gopher gopher://

Neurosciences on the Net

Alzheimer Disease Website at Bedford GREC

I have other sites that may be of interest.

Nadia Diakun-Thibault             __o            "To live is so startling
ab341 at Freenet.Carleton.CA        `\<,               it leaves little time
Oxford Mills, Ontario          (*)/'(*)               for anything else."