Stephen Ronan jjj at
Sat Jul 29 22:01:09 EST 1995

>I am wondering if there are people interested in sharing treatment ideas for
>professionals working with individual with autism or PDD.  I am an...

>Gail Slaughter,OTR

I urge you to review the material concerning gluten- and casein-free
diets posted at the following address:

If you don't have access to the Web, I'd be glad to send you (or anyone
else) a copy. It's fairly long (in the tens of thousands of kbytes).
The gist of it is that it appears that a sizable subset of individuals
with autism react adversely to psychoactive peptides present in wheat,
rye, barley, oats and dairy products (I'm not 100% sure about the oats
being problematic).

See also:  (try .htm if it
doesn't work with the .html ending)

Steve Ronan   jjj at