N.I.H ?? Si, y mas!

Zeda Ass'n [Ralph Burr] arbor at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 1 02:49:48 EST 1995

In <3qg4f4$62s at ixnews4.ix.netcom.com> imports at ix.netcom.com (augusto
zuniga) writes:

>HOW CAN I GET CONNECTED TO THE N.I.H THRU THE INTERNET, i WOULD LIKE
>FIND OUT  a desease my cousing is suffering in Ecuador they called
>syndrome de hypercuabulacion, I dont Know how do you calles in
English,
>her veines on her lages get clogth out or get hard ( blood get
>thickened). please if any body Knows abouth it please reply and give
us
>some advice.
>
>Augusto Zuniga

Estimado Sr. Zinuga,

Try the NIH gopher located at: "gopher://gopher.nih.gov:70/00/ann"

Sounds like you are talking about what is (en ingles) pulmonary
embolus. Ultra sound on the deep veins above the knees might show
clots. Blood gas analysis and radiograph can also help the Dx.
If there ARE perfusion defects, look at Heparin for an Rx.

You might also find useful info at Univ. of Iowa's Virtual Hospital:

    http://vh.radiology.uiowa.edu/

Alternative treatment (takes months) is using colloidal silicates as
chelated trace minerals - one ounce av. per day, orally (dissolved in
jugo de narancha or agua caliente.) Minimum of 120 colloidal compounds
and evidence of bioactivity (electrical attraction). The local shaman
knows if there are any sites nearby!

Buena suerta!
                                               Ralph Burr