supra nuclear progressive palsy???

brand at gate.net brand at gate.net
Fri Jun 2 17:12:43 EST 1995

My father-in-law recently acquired Supra Nuclear Progressive Palsy.  I never heard of it before. It's not a
pleasant disease to get.  He was an active man. Worked out in a gym as little as two years ago. Now he
can hardly walk. Has trouble swallowing.  Coughs up a lot of spittle.  Can't talk very well.  But his mind is
still sharp. He laughs at the right times. Enjoys jokes.  His doctor says "no known cure".  Is Dr. correct?
Does anyone out there know of any progress being made in this horrible, debilitating disease?  Please
e-mail me ASAP. I don't believe this strong vital man has much time left.  I hope I'm posting this in the
right news group.  If not, would you please tell where this note belongs...I'm fairly new here.