Info Wanted on Landau Kleffner Syndrome

Portia Iversen portia at netcom.com
Wed Jun 7 17:04:06 EST 1995

Other than doing a medline search for recent articles, I don't know of
any  references because LKS is such a new disease.  However, the 2 doctors
consideredto be the leading edge experts in LKS are:
Dr. Chez (Chicago) (708) 735-0300
Dr. Staphanados (Philadelphia) (215) 568-8348
Good Luck.

--
                                                                                      -Portia