AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS

Ian A. Paul, Ph.D. iapaul at fiona.umsmed.edu
Mon Jun 12 13:49:54 EST 1995

You might also want to subscribe to the ALS newsgroup.  Write to Bob
Broedel <bro at huey.met.fsu.edu>.

Ian A. Paul, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Neurobehavioral Pharmacology and Immunology
Department of Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Division of Neurobiology and Behavior Research
Box 127
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS  39216-4505
Tel.:  (601) 984-5883/5898
Fax.:  (601) 984-5884/5899

"Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
for a system of government!  Supreme executive authority derives from
a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!
I mean, if I went around saying I was an emporor because some moistened
bit had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away...."

                             - Dennis ("I'm 37, I'm not old!")
                               Monty Python and the Holy Grail