Summation of multi-unit activity

chabaud at neurosens.univ-lyon1.fr chabaud at neurosens.univ-lyon1.fr
Wed Jun 14 11:06:46 EST 1995

Good morning,

I'm a neurophysiologist working in the learning and memory field.
I've got some records of extracellular multi-unit activity (MUA),
filtered at 300-3000 Hz and sampled at 9000 Hz.
I would like to measure the modulation of this activity induced by
a stimulation or a drug. I plan to sum this MUA on bin of time, but
I don't know how to do that. I am looking for some papers dealing with
methods or algorithms of summation that will allow me to analyse my data.

Thank your for your help.

My mail: chabaud at neurosens.univ-lyon1.fr