anoxia/anoxic

Jeffrey D. Caldwell al678 at detroit.freenet.org
Wed Jun 14 19:48:13 EST 1995

Hiyas,
	I'm looking for any information/files/text on anoxia
	or anoxic patients.  Or anyone interested in a
	conversation regarding anoxia, in plain english.(my
	brother is in a coma due to anoxic closed head
	injury (or some such thing... that's the word my mom just
	used)  Normal libraries don't say a thing... my mother's
	went all over the internet looking for info without
	any luck.  Newsletter addresses or ftp sites for
	specific files would be greatly appreciated (web
	sites too :)
		     Thank you,
				Jeffrey