Brain Tremors?

Warren Hayes whayes at hertz.net
Wed Jun 21 17:13:54 EST 1995

Can anybody help with this problem or tell me where to
find some help.

Our daughter is 15 years old chronologically, 12 years
old socially and between kindergarten and first grade
academically.  She takes 250 mg of dilantin a day to
help her stay on track when doing academic work.

The EEG shows sporadic electrical activity the
neurologist calls this neurological seizures. Working
with computers I equate this to a computer running
along fine until it starts to get sporadic interrupts.
We have also had CATSCAN, Genetic Testing and an MRI
done.  None of these tests have shown anything.

We are currently working toward getting Brain Mapping
done, her neurologist says there may be an 80% chance
of identifying her problem.

What we are looking for is, of course a treatment for
this problem, but also having this problem identified
so that we can get the help she is eligible for, both
in the medical community and from the government.  We
hope that one day she will be able to live on her own
or in a group home, which she and we will be
comfortable with.

Is there any ideas anyone may have that might help in
our quest, or can you point us in a new direction to
pursue information.