HXPOXIA

Portia Iversen portia at netcom.com
Fri Jun 23 23:03:38 EST 1995

This is a long shot, and maybe not even applicable but I have been reading
about a new class of steroids used in head trauma to reduce  neuro edema
called Lazaroids, (21-aminosteroids), they are being researched at UpJohn
Co. in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The main researcher is Ed Hall in their CNS
Diseases Research Unit. The latest version of this drug is currently being
used experimentally to treat head injury patients. You might check into it
- but again, it's a long shot and may not even be appropriate. I wish you
the best.

--
                                                                                      -Portia