REQ: Info on progressive supranuclear palsy

William_Whelihan at postoffice.brown.edu William_Whelihan at postoffice.brown.edu
Mon Jun 26 09:40:26 EST 1995

In article <dthatch.15.02DE9366 at primenet.com> dthatch at primenet.com (Denise Thatcher) writes:
>From: dthatch at primenet.com (Denise Thatcher)
>Subject: REQ: Info on progressive supranuclear palsy
>Date: Sat, 24 Jun 1995 21:49:38 MST

>I'm looking for references or information on this disorder - I've found only a
>paragraph in Merck's Manual.  Any pointers, resourses (or personal experience)
>would be greatly appreciated.

>Thanks ....
You may want to try Jeffrey Cummings' 1990 book entitled 'Subcortical
Dementia'.  There's a chapter in there on PSP that's quite good.  You should
be able to get this thru a University or Med School library.  If you have
problems, email me and I will snail mail a copy to you.  Good luck!
Bill W.

William M. Whelihan, Ph.D., ABPP
Diplomate in Clinical Neuropsychology
Director, Division of Neuropsychology