high school student looking for expert help

kun sup hyun kshyun at dow.com
Thu Mar 2 22:47:54 EST 1995

I am a high school student in Michigan looking for information for a term
paper for a AP Biology class.  I still have to narrow down my topic a
little more but will be researching information basically on higher brain
function, memory, learning,  and also the attempt to create computer
systems modeled on the human brain, etc.  I have found some book/journal
info but most of it is relatively old stuff.  If there is anyone who can
help me in regards to more recent info and possibly an interview to use in
my paper, I would greatly appreciate it. Please respond to the following
address: u063853 at mdrnd5.md.dow.com.  thank you.   -P Hyun