looking for genuine human skull

Phil Nicholls pn8886 at csc.albany.edu
Sun Mar 5 01:51:30 EST 1995

In article <bobw.90.000FEF04 at hooked.net>, Bob Wallace <bobw at hooked.net> wrote:

>> In article <D46D4o.1Ax at torfree.net>, ab330 at torfree.net (Bob Allisat) wrote:
>>
>> > a  wrote:
>> > :    I am a medical student at Johns Hopkins, and plan to become a
>> > : neurosurgeon. I am interested in purchasing (CHEAPLY!) a genuine human
>> > : skull...
>
>Try Maxillia and Mandible, a store that is (or was) in NYC, near the Natural
>History Museum. They have (had?) lots of bones, human and animal.

Why?  Also you should be aware of the fact that in some states it is
illegal to have human remains in your possession.

Lot's of human skulls from anthropology labs disappear into fraternity
houses where there are "decorated" with dripping candles for use in
the bizarre rituals these folk practice.

I really hope you are not one of them.

--
Philip "Chris"  Nicholls               	  Department of Anthropology
Institute for Hydrohominoid Studies       SUNY  Albany
University of Ediacara			  pn8886 at cnsunix.albany.edu
"Semper Alouatta"