Research from Europe about SCI ?!

Catolica - Laboratorio 5 catlab5 at CR-DF.RNP.BR
Tue Mar 7 15:18:39 EST 1995

Hi !
Have you ever heard anything about it :
last message and give you more information:

* Switzerland - Zurich:

  Research: They used these two substances in the spinal cord and it was
            regenerated.
  Responsible: Lisa Schnell

  Substance      In Portuguese          In English (I think so !)
     NT-3        Neuro Tropina 3        Neuro Tropine 3
     IN-1        ???                    Related with the immunologic system

  This research was published on the british Journal called NATURE.
  It's is available at the MedLine too !

* England - London ?? (may be !)

  Research: Spinal cord transplantation "fix" the injury.
  Responsible: David Herman

  This research is going to be (or it was !) published on the Journal of
  Neuroscience.

 Thank you,

                    Ricardo Ramos
                    Brazil

P.S.: I'd like to know, if you know, the E-mail adresses of the responsibles
      above.