Neuroscience schools

Christian Bartley (BIO) bartley at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Thu Mar 9 15:38:24 EST 1995

Can anyone help me with choosing a school to attend in order to study
neuroscience, more specifically neuropharmacology?  I'm not ivy-league
material but I'm interested in getting into a school where they actually
teach you something.  I'm especially interested in schools in Virginia.
I'm considering the University of Virginia.  I want to learn about the
effects of different hallucinogens on the brain and the search for a
scientific basis of consciousness.

Christian Bartley                            Tel: 813-974-7901
USF Village, #4188
University of South Florida
Tampa, FL  33620