Tay Sachs Disease - Need Info

bcpsingh at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu bcpsingh at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu
Thu Mar 9 15:45:16 EST 1995

If this is not the appropriate group for posting this request,
I apologize in advance.  In that case, I would be grateful for
information on what the appropriate group would be.

I am posting this on behalf of a friend whose daughter has been
diagonsed with Tay Sachs Disease (deficiency of Hexosaminidase-A)
We would really appreciate receiving information on treatments and
new developments in this area.  It would be particularly helpful
to know about doctors who have expertise in treatment of Tay Sachs
or about any experts who can provide or point to useful information.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  If it is possible, I would
prefer receiving information via e-mail on the account listed below
because I would not be able to access the newsgroups for the
next few days.

E-mail:  bcpsingh at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu

THANKS A LOT

Satpal singh