searching for list of leading neurologists

Maxwell Sroge Maxwell1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 9 22:47:51 EST 1995

We have a seven year old daughter who has been on depecane since she was
two. We have been told that her brain had not fully developed. We were
also told that she wouldn't walk. She is walking reasonably well,
pronouncing words and able to read words, etc. We would like to get
opinion of leading neuroscientist re: what future actions we should
take. We are willing to bring her anywhere for expert diagnosis. We
leave in Evanston outside of Chicago. Please e-mail to
Maxwell1 at netcom.com or call 708-866-8088. Thanks.