Nitric Oxide Microsensors

DKleiman dkleiman at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 13:22:23 EST 1995

If anyone has any interest in nitric oxide measurements, and would like to
learn about newly introduced real time in situ nitric oxide microsensors,
feel free to contact me by e-mail (DKleiman at aol.com), or call (813)
371-1003.  World Precision Instruments has been marketing a real time
nitric oxide sensor designed for physiological measurements for over two
years, which has been quite successful worldwide.  In response to market
demand we have just introduced microsensors which have unprecedented
performance for a microsensor, with a tip diameter of just 30um.  If
anyone is attending the upcoming Nitric Oxide Meeting in Philadelphia you
will be able to see the instrument and receive further information.  I
would be happy to mail anyone who e-mails me their address a catalog and
literature explaining the instrument in detail.

Sincerely Yours
David Kleiman
World Precision Instruments
175 Sarasota Center Blvd