ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME SUMMER JOB IN THE LAB.

YSKDR yskdr at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 20:09:21 EST 1995

HI, This You-Seung Kim, a graduate student at Eastern New Mexico
University, Portales, New Mexico.  I am in the first year of my master
study.  I am greatly interested in researching or associating the research
regarding neuroscience.  I am planning to go neuroscience Ph.D later, and
want to study the neuro-immune interaction.
If you have an available position, even though you can not pay me, I will
take it.  I have knowledge on scanning electron microscopy, stereotactic
surgery, and various other technique.  I can also learn very quickly, so
you can teach me a new technique in neuroscience research.
Please, give me information as soon as possible.