presynaptic NMDA receptors?

roba roba at hubrecht.nl
Fri Mar 17 10:10:05 EST 1995

I have three interesting titles about presynaptic NMDA receptors:

Modulation of dopamine and noradrenaline release and of intracellular calcium
concentration by presynaptic glutamate receptors in hippocampus

Presynaptic glutamate receptors facilitate release of norepinephrine and
5-hydroxytryptamine as well as dopamine in the normal and ischemic striatum

Evidence for presynaptic NMDA autoreceptors in the spinal cord dorsal horn

If you're interested send your fax-number to

roba at hubrecht.nl

And I'll fax you the sources and abstracts,

Yours sincerely,
Rob Ameerun.