Brain Actuated Technologies

Thomas F Collura PhD. tom at ccfadm.eeg.ccf.org
Sun Mar 19 12:03:48 EST 1995

DenmanBW (denmanbw at aol.com) wrote:
: Are there any sites on the Internet where one can get information on work
: that is being performed in the area of brain actuated technology (e.g.,
: using EEG-biofeeback to control computers, etc.)?

: Any good texts?

: Thanks in advance

I am initiating a project where people will share design and other
information, for setting up their own PC-based EEG systems, and this
is one of the application areas.  The near-term goal is an under $200
system that works with Windows, to provide the basic functions.

Please e-mail me to get on the list, and I will forward information

Tom Collura
tom at ccfadm.eeg.ccf.org