Good neuro programs

Tim Triche, Jr. tjt3 at cornell.edu
Sun Mar 19 20:53:36 EST 1995

University of California at San Francisco - incredibly good molecular
University of California at Davis - cognitive neuropsych w/Gazzaniga
Columbia University - New York City - Eric Kandel is still there...
Cornell University - Ithaca, New York - neuropsych I don't know about...
Harvard University - Cambridge, Massachutsetts - well, duh...
Massachutsetts Institute of Technology - near Harvard - neuropsych, yes
Cal Tech - Pasadena, California - developmental neurobio, very good prog

web pages for some of the above...
UC Davis: http://neuroscience.ucdavis.edu/index.html
UC San Fran: http://cgl.ucsf.edu/
Cornell: http://www.cornell.edu/
Harvard: http://www.harvard.edu/

Hope this helps...I'm only an undergrad but I dream about going to UCSF
and double-degree'ing...yeah, we'll see what the chances of that are...
I am an undergraduate neuro major here at Cornell, they spend a fair
amount on funding research and offer some good grad courses.  But I'm
still just an undergrad.

--
-- finger tjt3 at cornell.edu -- buy lots of MIGHT! -- email might at aol.com
-- help put the multi-level marketers out of business -- buy wholesale.