Cognitive Neuroscience Society, Second Annual Meeting (3/26-3/27)

Flo Batt fabatt at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 21 18:25:50 EST 1995

 C O G N I T I V E   N E U R O S C I E N C E   S O C I E T Y

          Second Annual Meeting, March 26-28, 1995
             Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco, CA

Sunday, 26 March

        Spatial Cognition and Cortical Representations
        Chair:  Carol Colby, NIH

        What is Special about Language?
        Chair:  Marta Kutas, U.C. San Diego

Monday, 27 March

        Does Imagery Activate the Occipital Lobe?
        Chair:  Stephen Kosslyn, Harvard University

        Imaging Human Cognition using Functional MRI
        Chair:  Richard Buxton, U.C. San Diego

Tuesday, 28 March

        Brain Development and Human Cognitive Neuroscience
        Chair:  Elizabeth Bates, U.C. San Diego

        Computational Modeling in Human Neuropsychology
        Chair:  Martha Farah, University of Pennsylvania

All conference information (including a detailed Symposia listing) is
available on the World Wide Web at: http://neuroscience.ucdavis.edu/CNS/

If you do not have access to a WWW client, send email to: fabatt at ucdavis.edu