OCULAR PATHOLOGY: discussion/WWW site

opt018 opt018 at nof.abdn.ac.uk
Wed Mar 22 06:55:05 EST 1995

Dear all,

	I am about to set up a WWW site for discussion about quantification of
pathological observations (under the microscope). It is planned to start with
Ocular pathology (some one I am familiar with).

	I have had most of the materials ready. They include some
histology/pathology slides, a database which I used to for the quantification
of my data.

	I am looking for some academic people out there who are also interested
in such project. Stimulating discussion wanted, any comment/contribution most
welcomed!

yours

_/     _/       _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/       _/_/_/    Ying-Feng Daniel CHENG, MB ChB
 _/  _/        _/        _/    _/    _/    _/   Dept. Ophthalmology, Univ Abdn.
   _/   _/_/  _/_/_/_/  _/     _/   _/         Autoimmunity of Eye/Neurosystem
  _/         _/        _/     _/   _/           E-Mail:  opt018 at aberdeen.ac.uk
 _/         _/        _/_/_/_/      _/_/_/   URL http://www.abdn.ac.uk/~opt018