Chaos Theory

Thomas F Collura PhD. tom at ccfadm.eeg.ccf.org
Wed Mar 22 10:06:41 EST 1995

Godzilla (jdimpson at newstand.syr.edu) wrote:
: Patrick Rhoten, M.D. (mss5 at cwru.po.edu.) wrote:
: : In article <3jftdn$cd1 at ns1.faseb.org>, kathy at ns1.faseb.org (King Kathy) wrote:

: : > the theory of Chaos is now being applied to epilepsy and its role in the
: : > ability to predict a seizure may be useful in the future treatment.  Computer
: : > models may be applied for these purposes as well.

: Do you know where I could find more information about this?  This is
: perfect!  Do you have the names of anyone who has been researching this?
: Thanks.

You could try Dr. J. Principe in Gainesville, Florida, I think it's the U. of Florida.
He has published in the Biomedical Engineering literature.
You can also try the names Watt and Hameroff in Arizona, the
medical school U. of A. I think.

A medlines search should be useful.  There have been many articles in the
last 3-4 years, some in the journal Electroencephalography and Clinical
Neurophysiology.

: --
: Jeremy Impson		       http://web.syr.edu/~jdimpson/

: 	Undergraduate, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
: 	Computer Science and Spanish Literature & Language

: