EEG recording during sleep

Charles Lucy lucy at
Sat Mar 25 12:45:55 EST 1995

Andre "CZESANNE" Schnoor (czesanne at wrote:
: I'm looking for a cirquit-plan for building a sensory device that will
: capture my brainwaves (EEG) during sleep. I'll write a software that
: will record all data to harddisk the whole night.

I would also be interested in this information, or in anyone who is doing
research in this area in connection to music.
We are producing lullabies in a specific tuning system which generates
alpha and sub-alpha beat frequencies, and wish to test for evidence of corresponding EEG patterns during use of the lullabies as a sleep aid.

 Charles Lucy - lucy at (LucyScaleDevelopments)
------------  Promoting global harmony through LucyTuning  -------

                  for free information on LucyTuning.
                 Send a message to <lucytune at>