EEG recording during sleep

Andre "CZESANNE" Schnoor czesanne at mail.hh.provi.de
Fri Mar 24 19:57:45 EST 1995

I'm looking for a cirquit-plan for building a sensory device that will
capture my brainwaves (EEG) during sleep. I'll write a software that
will record all data to harddisk the whole night. I'm interested in
what's happening in my brain while lucid dreaming.

I remember there was an issue about such a device in BYTE in 1988.
That's a long time ago and before I run for the library (which
library?) I ask you, if you know any cirquit-plans or where to get them
from?

Thanks,
Andy

Andre "czesanne" Schnoor   Composer & Vocalist
czesanne at mail.hh.provi.de  Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence
czesanne at proaudio.de       Audioland International, Hamburg (Germany)