Soundproof room modifications (for EEG)???

Dan Fletcher danflet at garnet.berkeley.edu
Mon May 1 10:45:33 EST 1995

We have a soundproof Faraday cage that we use for EEG and EP recordings.
We need to have it modified (cut down to a smaller size) and moved to
a different office down the hall.  There used to be a company in this
area called Cherry's Express which did this kind of work, but they
have apparently gone out of business recently.  Does anyone out there
know of a company in the Northern California area that does this kind
of work?  We don't want to ruin the chamber by hiring someone who
doens't know what he/she is doing.  Please respond via email if possible.

Thanks,
Dan Fletcher
Biomedical Engineer
SF VA Medical Center