FES/FNS

Jerry Clayton claytonj at essex.hsc.colorado.edu
Mon May 1 22:51:14 EST 1995

I recall that many of the electrodes used in early studies were place
near the belly of the muscle (perhaps slightly off center) and that
biphasic stimulation was used to lessen fatigue.  I don't have access
 to this information at the moment but a start might be to do library
 searches for "FES" and you might look at some of the work by Gerold
Petrofsky.  If you get stuck drop a line and I'll try to get more info
 for you.

Jerry Clayton
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
claytonj at essex.hsc.colorado.edu