Memory and DNA

SHICKLEY at VM.TEMPLE.EDU SHICKLEY at VM.TEMPLE.EDU
Tue May 2 08:34:10 EST 1995

In article <3nkhmb$l11 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>
bierme2 at aol.com (Bierme2) writes:

>I have a question about dna and memory. I am not a doctor so my knowledge
>is exceptionally limited.  I have asked several individuals if they have
>ever heard of  research being done in this area and no one has thus far.
>I would appreciate it if somebody out there knows if there is any research
>being done in this area and if there is documentation.  I have an armchair
>theory that I wish to try to do some research to prove or disporve my
>theory, and maybe get an article or paper out of it.  Please repond either
>here or email me "BIERME2 at aol.com".  Thank you for any information.....
TRy looking for old issues of "The Worm Runners Digest" out of University
of Michigan from the 1960's-70's. Dr. James McConnel did some interesting
work with conditioned responses in planaria (flat worms) which relates
to what you are interested in.
TS

Tim Shickley, Ph.D.                             shickley at vm.temple.edu
ASST. PROF. ANATOMY/CELL BIO.        TSHICKLEY at HAL.DENTAL.TEMPLE.EDU
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE                          VOICE: (215) 707-2920/2922
Temple University                                  FAX: (215) 707-2966
3400 N. Broad St.
Phila., PA 19140
-------------------------Standard Disclaminers Apply------------------