help!! oscillating systems (reflex loops)

mike harvey harvsta at its-science.cc.monash.edu.au
Thu May 4 23:47:54 EST 1995

HELP!!!!!!
I am currently doing a PhD and cannot find anything that adequately
 and simply explains the biophysics of oscillating systems, such as
 the spinal reflex or long loop reflex. I do not understand the concept
 of reflex loop GAIN, STABILITY, etc.. and how they influence the amplitude
 and frequency of an oscillation. I would appreciate any information that
 might lead me to a useful book or reference (as simple as possible since
 I am not an engineer or mathematician).

Reply either by e-mail or the net,
				Thanks,
					Michael Harvey.