NEED HELP: HGH and Spina Bifida

kwalker at ibm.net kwalker at ibm.net
Mon May 15 15:42:52 EST 1995

Friends,

    I have a 12 year old son with Spina Bifida.

    He is way below his appropriate size.  The doctors have determined that it is because of a deficiency in Human Growth Hormone (HGH), a syndrome that commonly accompanies Spina Bifida.

    But before the state will pay for the HGH treatment, they need evidence that the syndrome correlates with the Spina Bifida, since this is a realitively new discovery.

    Can you help?  Can you tell me where I can get the information?  Anywhere!

    Thanks.

     Kevin Walker
     kwalker at ibm.net