Interpolation for EEG

Dan Fletcher danflet at garnet.berkeley.edu
Tue May 16 20:57:49 EST 1995

I'm starting to write some programs to do topographic mapping
and estimation of Laplacians for EEG data and EP data.  I'm
familiar with Perrin's spherical spline method and the
k-nearest neighbors method.  I was wondering if anyone out
there has implemented other methods (like the local spectral
functions decsribed by Le and Gevins).  I'm not an interpolation
expert and would like to know if anyone could point me to
some references that might be appropriate for someone looking
for the "perfect" interpolation scheme for EEG data.

Thanks for any help!
Dan Fletcher
SF VA Medical Center
Psychiatry Research