teaching neuro to kids

Jeff Zilberstein zilberst at mail1.sas.upenn.edu
Thu May 18 00:06:57 EST 1995

I am teaching 7-9 graders a science seminar this summer, and neuroscience
was my
major; does anyone have any ideas as to how to introduce the topic to
youngsters, or any texts out there, or any experiments that would spark
an interest?
Thanks in advance.

jeff

The possibly controversial and/or un-PC views expressed above are EXACTLY
those of the University of Pennsylvania, of all its constituents, of my
family and friends, and of Chicagoans in general.

Jeff Zilberstein, University of Pennsylvania, class of '95

...holding my breath for graduation, and holding it further for life
after graduation.