Deep Sleep ?

Dinko Gonzalez Trotter dinko at
Wed May 17 22:46:36 EST 1995

Hello.  Do any of you know of a condition known as "disautonomy" (Sp?).
It manifests via periodic, strong lethargy.  The person falls asleep some-
times for more than 24 hs, their heart rate drops a lot and are almost
impossible to wake up.  After the unusually long sleep, they regain
without further symptoms.  These episodes repeat with a frequency of once
every 6 months or so.   This description may not be complete, but I'd
appreciate if someone could direct me to a source where I could find out
more about neurological disorders with these symptoms.  Thank you.
Dinko Gonzalez Trotter

dinko at